- High precision short cylindrical center mounting.
- Superior gripping force to meet precision machining demands.
- Flimsy parts are specifically engineered by quenching process to enhance durability.
- Adjusted independently to center with superior gripping force suitable for all kinds of special shaped work pieces.
- Chuck Outside Dia. : 6" (160mm).
- Chuck Body Thickness: 2.5591" (65mm).
- Center Thru Hole Dia.: 2.1654" (55mm).
- Bolt Circle Dia.: 3.7402" (95mm).
- Mounting Thread: 4-M10.
- Max RPM: 3,800.
- Internal Jaw Clamping Range: 0.3150" (8mm) - 3.1496" (80mm).
- External Jaw Clamping Range: 1.9685" (50mm) - 6.2992" (160mm).
- Accuracy: 0.002".
- Body is made of high quality nodular cast iron suitable for high rotation speed.
- Front Mounting.
- Four mounting screws and one chuck key are included in the package.
6" ( 6 inch) 4 Jaw Independent Lathe Chuck K72160
- Availability: In Stock